Twining's Cherry Bakewell Green Tea
Inspired by the English favourite Cherry Bakewell. There's something sweet and comforting about this green tea. The almondy cherry taste is a delicately softened with smooth vanilla flavour to create a delicious, indulgent green tea blend.
Green Tea, Natural Cherry Flavouring with Other Natural Flavourings (10%), Natural Vanilla Flavouring with Other Natural Flavourings (2%).
We believe that how you make your tea is equally as important as the tea you use, so here are our tips:
• Use freshly drawn cold water
• Boil water & allow to cool for about 3 or 4 minutes to 80 oC
• Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
• Brew for just 1 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) – be careful, over-brewing green tea brings out the bitter notes
• Always without milk – some like to add a slice of lemon
• And, for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!